Get a Quote on Custom Interior Signs
Let Our Team Provide You with a Free Estimate for Your Project!
If you’re in the market for custom interior signs, you want to be sure the displays you order fit your budget and needs. Fortunately, we make it easy to get a free, no-strings-attached quote for your project!
Get a Quote
What Project Details Do You Need to Submit?
To ensure a timely turnaround on your quote, there are some key project details you’ll need to include in your inquiry. This information allows our team to create a complete estimate and send it directly to your inbox as quickly as possible.
Here are the project details to submit:
- Material thickness
- Quantity of each sign type
- Substrate/text color
- Paint color
(Note: We can match all Matthews, Benjamin Moore, and Sherwin Williams paint colors. However, there is a $75 matching fee for unknown colors.)
- Vector files
(Note: Please submit files in .AI, .EPS, or .PDF format. Additionally, we ask that you include any specific colors if needed [PMS, RGB, or CMYK]. Low-resolution raster files may be subject to extra fees due to redrawing.)
- In-hand dates
(Note: Please include any in-hand dates/installation dates. Rush fees may be applied depending on quantity and current production levels.)
At Erie Custom Signs, we understand you have a budget in place. That’s why we give you the opportunity to learn how much your unique project will cost—no fee or commitment required.GET A QUOTE
Here’s What to Do…
- Fill out the request form on this page with your information, putting project details in the “Message” section.
- Use the file uploader on the confirmation page to submit any attachments for your project.
- Look forward to receiving a quote on your custom interior signs in a timely manner!
What Happens Next?
As you may have guessed, the quote request is step 1 of our custom fabrication process. Once you’ve thoroughly reviewed and approved your quote via email, we’ll move on to step 2—proofing.
- Your order will be sent into the graphics queue, after which our graphics team will create digital proofs of all the signs from your order.
- To make sure you’re happy with the overall look of your new signage, we’ll send you these digital proofs via email for your review. After you’ve approved the proofs and made a down payment (or fulfilled part of a specified agreement), we’ll then move on to step 3—production.
- Our graphics team will get your order set up for production and send it over to the “floor,” where the production team will take over.
- The production team will then fabricate your signs according to your exact specifications, leaving no detail behind.
- When they’ve undergone a quality check, your signs will be securely packaged in shipping—at which time we’ll require payment in full—then sent off to you for installation.
Don’t spend any more time wondering how much new custom interior signs will cost. Get an accurate estimate for your project today!GET A QUOTE
If you have additional questions, please send an email to [email protected]om or give us a call at (989)-754-8360.