Our Bridge Series stair ID A sign makes noting stair locations clearly an easy task. This 6” x 8” acrylic braille stair sign is suitable for use in elementary schools, colleges, assisted living facilities, and more. Its neutral, polished appearance allows it to fit virtually anywhere. The design includes an attractive accent arch detail and smooth, laser-cut edges.
This display features an easily recognizable stair pictogram. As for customization, you can add one line of custom text up to 10 characters long. Plus, you can choose from 8 color combinations: brushed aluminum/graphite, burgundy/canyon, dark brown/putty, hunter green/driftwood, light blue/charcoal, marine blue/coastal blue, marine blue/white, and black/white.
This 6” x 8” acrylic braille stair sign meets federal ADA guidelines for signage. Required elements include 1/32” raised tactile text, grade 2 braille, and a non-glare finish. Double-faced foam mounting tape is included for easy installation.
- Size: 6” x 8”
- Material: Rowmark ADA Alternative
- Design: Clean, neutral look; accent arch detail
- Braille: Grade 2
- Text/Pictograms: 1/32” raised tactile text; stair pictogram
- Customization: 8 color combinations
- Versatility: Can fit seamlessly in various spaces
- Customization: Can be customized by text and color
- Safety: Ensures visitors can locate the stairway quickly
- Compliance: Adheres to ADA guidelines for signage