Make sure those within the building know how to travel in the event of an emergency. This 8” x 10” ADA-compliant in case of fire do not use elevator sign from our Bridge Series gives a clear message to employees, visitors, residents, and more. Fabricated with Rowmark ADA Alternative, a modified acrylic, this display is both durable and attractive. With laser-cut edges and accent arch detail, its polished appearance suits a wide assortment of buildings, including schools and assisted living facilities.
Although the text and pictogram are standard, there are customization options available. You can choose from 8 color pairings, including brushed aluminum/graphite, burgundy/canyon, dark brown/putty, hunter green/driftwood, light blue/charcoal, marine blue/coastal blue, marine blue/white, and black/white.
This in case of fire do not use elevator sign is compliant with building safety requirements and ADA guidelines. It includes 1/32” raised tactile text, grade 2 braille, and a non-glare finish. Install in minutes using the double-faced foam mounting tape provided.
- Size: 8” x 10”
- Material: Rowmark ADA Alternative
- Design: Clean, neutral look; accent arch detail
- Braille: Grade 2
- Text/Pictograms: 1/32” raised tactile text
- Customization: 8 color combinations
- Versatility: Has modern style for any space
- Customization: Can be tailored to fit décor or brand colors
- Safety: Ensures visitors know procedures in emergency
- Compliance: Keeps building up to code with necessary signage