Allow all building visitors to locate the elevators with ease using our elevator ID A sign. This 6” x 8” elevator ID sign from our Bridge Series offers helpful visual and tactile cues for elevator identification. Made from quality Rowmark ADA Alternative, this acrylic display works well indoors, even in high-traffic areas. The edges are laser cut smooth for a polished appearance, and the accent arch detail elevates the design. Thanks to its neutral and modern look, this sign can fit in a variety of spaces, from assisted living communities to universities.
This display includes a standard pictogram featuring a female figure, a male figure, and the International Symbol of Access, along with up and down arrows. You can add one line of custom text up to 10 characters long. Additionally, you can choose from 8 color combinations: brushed aluminum/graphite, burgundy/canyon, dark brown/putty, hunter green/driftwood, light blue/charcoal, marine blue/coastal blue, marine blue/white, and black/white.
This 6” x 8” elevator ID sign is 100% ADA compliant, with 1/32” raised tactile text, grade 2 braille, and a non-glare finish. Double-faced foam mounting tape is included in your order.
- Size: 6” x 8”
- Material: Rowmark ADA Alternative
- Design: Clean, neutral look; accent arch detail
- Braille: Grade 2
- Text/Pictograms: 1/32” raised tactile text; pictogram with accessibility symbol
- Customization: 8 color combinations
- Versatility: Has a modern appearance to fit in various spaces
- Customization: Can be customized with desired colors and text
- Safety: Ensures all visitors can identify elevators
- Compliance: Fabricated with all elements for ADA compliance