Introducing the 4” x 4” elevator floor number sign from our Houghton Series. With this display, you can ensure all visitors in the building can get to their desired floor safely. This sign is made from high-quality, durable acrylic, which can withstand years of general wear and tear, even in high-traffic areas. As far as appearance goes, the sign has an attractive brushed aluminum look that's perfect for hotels and professional office buildings.
You can customize this sign to your needs with ease by adding floor numbers of up to 2 digits. In fact, you can quickly and easily order a sign for every level of the building. Additionally, you can feature a star icon on the sign to indicate the main floor for visitors.
With grade 2 braille, 1/32” raised text, and a non-glare finish, this display meets federal guidelines for ADA compliance. Further, this 4” x 4” elevator floor number sign meets California ADA requirements as well. For your convenience, we include double-sided foam mounting tape for easy installation in just minutes.
- Size: 4” x 4”
- Material: 1/8” non-glare acrylic
- Design: Brushed aluminum look with horizontal grain
- Braille: Grade 2
- Text/Pictograms: 1/32” raised characters in black
- Customization: Up to 2 digits for floor numbers; star icon to indicate main floor
- Safety: Clear visibility ensures safe elevator usage for all
- Compliance: Meets federal and California ADA requirements
- Durability: Crafted to last years without needing to be replaced
- Versatility: Suited for various professional and commercial settings