The Bridge Series room ID C sign is an excellent choice for assisted living communities in need of room signs. This 8” x 5” acrylic tactile room name sign has a simple design with accent arch detail that can elevate any space. Plus, the edges are laser-cut smooth for a polished appearance.
To achieve a consistent look across displays, customize your new room sign by selecting from one of 8 options: brushed aluminum/graphite, burgundy/canyon, dark brown/putty, hunter green/driftwood, light blue/charcoal, marine blue/coastal blue, marine blue/white, and black/white. This sign also has additional space to include 2 lines of custom text up to 14 characters long.
The 8” x 5” acrylic tactile room name sign includes 1/32” raised text, grade 2 braille, and a non-glare finish for readability and ADA compliance. Double-faced mounting tape is included for your convenience.
- Size: 8” x 5”
- Material: Rowmark ADA Alternative
- Design: Clean, neutral look; accent arch detail
- Braille: Grade 2
- Text/Pictograms: 1/32” thick raised tactile text
- Customization: 8 color combinations; 2 lines of custom text
- Clear Identification: Labels room function to prevent confusion
- Customization: Can be customized by color and text to fit space
- Versatility: Can be installed in a variety of buildings
- Compliance: Has all necessary features for ADA compliance