Our Bridge Series room ID B sign has a clean look and accent arch detail that’s ideal for senior and assisted living communities. With this 8” x 4” acrylic braille room ID sign, you can make sure all rooms are labeled correctly for easy identification and navigation. Plus, you can do so in a stylish way!
This sign can be customized with different text and colors as needed. You can choose from 8 color combinations, including brushed aluminum/graphite, burgundy/canyon, dark brown/putty, hunter green/driftwood, light blue/charcoal, marine blue/coastal blue, marine blue/white, and black/white. That way, you can make sure the new display blends in with existing signage. Additionally, you can add one line of custom text, with 14 characters maximum.
This 8” x 4” acrylic braille room ID sign has the following elements for ADA compliance: 1/32” raised text, corresponding grade 2 braille, and a non-glare finish. To assist with installation, foam mounting tape is included in your order.
- Size: 8” x 4”
- Material: Rowmark ADA Alternative
- Design: Clean, neutral look; accent arch detail
- Braille: Grade 2
- Text/Pictograms: 1/32” thick raised tactile text
- Customization: 8 color combinations
- Easy Navigation: Simplifies navigation for all visitors
- Customization: Can be fabricated with your desired color and text
- Durability: Able to remain in good condition for years
- Compliance: Has all necessary features for ADA compliance