Help each resident feel at home with the assisted living picture room number sign C from our Bridge Series. This 6” x 10” acrylic name and room number sign with photo insert slot has a memory-focused design, making it a perfect fit for memory care wings and senior living facilities in general. Staff members can personalize numbered rooms by adding a resident name and picture to every sign, which also improves room identification.
With its simplistic design and accent detail, this display can blend effortlessly in any facility. You can even customize the sign to fit your needs. Add one line of custom text up to 10 characters long and choose from the following color pairings: brushed aluminum/graphite, burgundy/canyon, dark brown/putty, hunter green/driftwood, light blue/charcoal, marine blue/coastal blue, marine blue/white, and black/white.
This 6” x 10” acrylic name and room number sign with photo insert slot is also ADA compliant. It features 1/32” raised tactile text, grade 2 braille, and a non-glare finish—all of which are required according to federal ADA guidelines. To help with installing the sign, double-faced foam mounting tape is included in every order.
- Size: 6” x 10”
- Material: Rowmark ADA Alternative
- Design: Clean, neutral look; accent arch detail; picture and name insert slots
- Braille: Grade 2
- Text/Pictograms: 1/32” raised tactile text
- Customization: 8 color combinations
- Convenience: Can be updated easily by switching out inserts
- Customization: Can be tailored to fit a facility’s brand colors
- Comfort: Helps residents feel at ease
- Compliance: Meets federal ADA requirements