At Erie Custom Signs, we use NovAcryl Photopolymer materials for ADA signage. The primary advantage of this is that it offers us the most diverse line of photopolymer substrates available for ADA signage—it is the most versatile option available in a signage field that requires such versatility.
An added benefit is that the NovAcryl Photopolymer options are all extremely eco-friendly, meaning you can also work to reduce your carbon footprint and protect the environment while getting high-quality signage.
Here is a quick overview of some of the NovAcryl Photopolymer options:
- PT Series Clear-Based Photopolymer: This is the most environmentally friendly line of photopolymer signage material ever made. It uses shatterproof materials that are resistant to ultraviolet light, so you don’t have to worry about the colors fading or the materials degrading. For brands that care about being environmentally responsible, you can do no better as far as sustainability goes.
- ECR Series Ecoresin Base Photopolymer: This photopolymer allows for more creativity on the part of designers, as there are hundreds of sign pattern options made with recycled materials.
- EX Series Exterior Grade Photopolymer: For signage that will be used outside, this is the industry’s very first exterior-grade photopolymer resin that does not require any additional treatments to extend the lifespan of the signage. This will eliminate the need for regular signage replacements, saving you more money in the long run.
- LP Series Laminate-Based Photopolymer: This option dramatically expands the types of materials and designs you can use for your ADA-compliant signage fabrication. Options include stone, wood and marble patterns.
- AL Series Aluminum-Backed Photopolymer: Each aluminum-backed photopolymer sign features a clear adhesive layer that helps develop a resilient, brushed aluminum appearance, ideal for industrial settings or other more specific aesthetics.
We are pleased to be able to provide signage using these high-quality, environmentally friendly materials. For more information about photopolymer signage options at ECS, we encourage you to contact our team today.