Have a special design in mind for your business’s ADA signs? At Erie Custom Signs, we have the equipment needed to get the job done.
We have made it a priority to invest in the most state-of-the-art fabrication equipment available to meet the quality and creativity needs of our clients.
Our most recent addition is a direct-to-substrate UV inkjet printer that enables us to make custom subsurface graphics, including a gorgeous wood grain look.
CNC routing acrylic and aluminum for ADA sign blanks…
Our equipment includes:
- Photopolymer Processor
- KOBO TC-851 Hot Stamp
- Accucuter 3001 Shear
- 24″ x 48″ Vision 2448 Router / Engraver / Raster Braille
- Four 16″ x 24″, Vision 1624 Engravers / Raster Braille
- Two 24″ x 18″,Universal ULS4.60, 50 Watt CO2 Lasers
- Two Direct Color Systems UV1024 Direct to Substrate Printer
- 34″ Laminator
- Roland Vinyl Plotter
- Grade II Braille Translation Software (Grade 2)
- Adobe CS6 Suite
Get quality fabrication services today
To learn more about our fabrication capabilities, call Erie Custom Signs at (989) 754-8360 or email email@example.com.