Designing Signs with the Help of the Matthews Paint System
At Erie Custom Signs, one of the resources we have on hand for the creation of our custom ADA signage is the Matthews Paint System. This complete high-performance paint system provides outstanding durability and vibrant, long-lasting color for all types of signage.
The system features six different elements, which are as follows:
- Topcoats: Matthews topcoats offer a long-lasting finish that resists ultraviolet rays while providing outstanding color and gloss retention. There are three different topcoat lines to choose from, including the extremely Eco-friendly MAP Ultra Low VOC, as well as Low VOC and Conventional. Between these three options, you are capable of meeting any project requirements.
- Primers: Matthews Primers include chromate-free and low VOC products, all of which provide outstanding adhesion to many substrates that would typically be considered hard to adhere to. They can all be coated directly with any available Matthews topcoat.
- Clears: Made of the same resin as Matthews’ color lines, its clear coats offer outstanding ultraviolet resistance, as well as resistance to moisture, weathering, chemicals, impacts and graffiti, all the while enhancing the depth and vibrancy of your paint job.
- Cleaners: Matthews offers a variety of cleaners that are designed to remove wax, silicone, grease and various other contaminants from all types of substrates, including plastics, primers, bare metal and many more. One of its most popular options is its environmentally friendly ultra-low VOC, which is especially effective while also maintaining compliance with most national VOC rules.
- Additives: Matthews additives offer you the ultimate in control for your designs. Whether you are looking for a unique texture or are looking for more work time to get the effect you are looking for in your signage, the additives Matthews provides enable you to customize your application to your needs and achieve your ultimate goals with your project.
- Training: The final element of the Matthews Paint System is Training. Matthews provides free-to-attend world-class training sessions in its state-of-the-art facilities, which is one of the ways it helps users to outperform the competition. This training includes both classroom-style technical training courses as well as hands-on opportunities to practice everything learned in class.
Erie Custom Signs is committed to using all available resources to help us provide the best possible results to our clients. Contact us for more information!