Benefits of Working with a Wholesale Sign Provider
At Erie Custom Signs, we work with a wide variety of sign shops that resell our interior signs to all types of businesses and organizations, including hospitals, schools, senior living facilities, stadiums, malls, and more.
Here are a few reasons why you should make us the go-to wholesale sign provider for your sign shop:
- Affordability. First and foremost, the prices you can get from our Erie Custom Signs team are virtually unmatched. Our goal is to allow locations to outfit their entire facilities with ADA-compliant signs at as low a price as possible. For sign shops, this provides you with the opportunity to also give your customers low prices when reselling our signs while still enjoying good sales margins.
- Quality. We only use the highest quality materials available for the signs we create. Additionally, all designs, colors and words are printed clearly and to your exact specifications.
- Versatility. We have many different options available, with materials including chemetal, Rowmark ADA alternative acrylic, corian and frosted acrylic, many different types of finishes and signs made for all types of facilities and uses.
- Personalization. While you can order large batches of generic signs and sign templates from our team, you can also place orders for signs specifically designed for individual customers that include their colors, logos and text. Erie Custom Signs is happy to develop signs based on unique designs created by our customers.
- Ease. Erie Custom Signs makes the entire ordering process as easy as possible, especially when you come back for repeat orders. Our customer service team is extremely friendly and helpful, and we enable you to place your order efficiently so you can get your signs as quickly as possible.
There’s a reason why sign shops continue to make us their wholesale provider of choice—we are easy to work with and provide a variety of benefits that are unmatched elsewhere. Contact us today for more information about our capabilities or to place a sign order. We look forward to working with you!